Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You know your cat is getting older when..

You can hear her snoring before you can spot her.
I'm sitting here commenting on my favorite blogs and I hear a small snore, one I've heard before, and I knew it was her. She's come to be more affectionate after her foot injury. I guess she's reached that stage of life where she's come to realize she's no longer bullet proof. She's even been trying to cozy up to the current dog.
The current dog is suspicious. She's had her ass chased around the house by a cat that has three times her body weight way to many times to believe this recent change of heart.
As for me, I'm happy to see this change of heart. I'm a cat person. This one has been far to aloof for far too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.