Thursday, August 23, 2012

Falling Down on the Job...

Okay, so I have not been posting much lately.  Fact is...  I've been busy.

Work has gotten a little hectic for me but is starting to settle down some.  But my social schedule... holy cow!

Monday Night - Bowling
Tuesday - Typically a Manicure, Pedicure or Waxing appointment depending on the week of the month
Wednesday Night - Darts (yes I know I was going to give it up....   they keep calling me to come back!  I have no self control when it comes to projectiles of any type)
Thursday Night - IDPA (that is if I'm not hungover or too exhausted from darts)
Friday Night - Sometimes a dart tournament but my full schedule during the week... am staying home on weekends more

So yes.... the Belle is a social butterfly who can't seem to stay her ass at home.  I'm sure that KX enjoys the quiet when I'm gone though.

Once I get settled down with my routine, I will start finding more time to spend sharing my sarcasm, humor and risque posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.