Thursday, August 16, 2012

Overheard at the bar........

So just when I thought that I was done with dart league forever.....    they rope me in again.  I got a text message last Wednesday saying...  please!  We need just one more person!  (dramatic sigh) I just can't say no.

At least sometimes it gets mildly entertaining.....

Dart Thrower 1:   Did you ever serve in the military?
Dart Thrower 2:  No, I didn't. 
DT 1:  Oh, decided to do other things?
DT 2:  Yeah, I could have taken over the world, except I have asthma..

Then he made some off hand remark about having gone to college.  Out of the mouths of drunk people....  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.