Thursday, April 4, 2013

This PC BS has gotten totally out of hand

Ordered a beer in the Nashville airport.
Waitress asks to see my ID.
I am not flattered. I have gray hair, gray teeth, and a balding spot on the crown of my head. Its a sure bet I'm not younger than 21. And I know that she knows..that I know. (Careful there sparky, you almost stepped in an endless do-loop there)
Is this supposed to protect the fragile self esteem of some underage kid attempting to buy alcohol?
Well, we card everybody, and your blonde hair does not seem to match your photo ID ...(squint)...Mr. Habib.
At which point "Mr Habib" becomes upset and embarassed.
Teh harrah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.