Thursday, September 12, 2013

Poor Penny

Penny is Belle's toy poodle. She's a rescue dog.  No worries, she's fine.
It's the current cat that is starting to have issues.  Belle informed me today that the cat has started to drool.

Miss Kitty has had better health care than I have over the past 15 years because Belle cannot pick me up by the scruff of the neck and put me in a cat carrier and take me to the Vet whether I want to or not.

However, a while back the Vet said the cat had some health issues and for umpteen thousands dollars we could get some tests done, pharmaceuticals,  etc., etc. etc.

My reaction to that was, "Phbbblt, she's hardly worth half a cat frankly."
She's a cat with two cats worth of tail that came from a line of Manx cats and I've sworn all this time we've had her that she's abnormal.

I've never had a cat that I can feed a can of cat food that will eat half, then forget she was fed,, and forget that there is still food on her plate, forget to even go look and stand in the kitchen and meow at me to be fed.
At which point I have to pick her up and put her in front of her plate.

So, Miss Kitty is going to the Vet again soon.  If the prognosis is bad, we will put her down.

The conversation about the replacement cat has already begun.
Personally, I'm rather fond of Female Siamese. My experience with Male cats is that even after neutering they still pee where they shouldn't.

Penny the Poodle will be very busy raising a Siamese kitten.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.