Sunday, December 23, 2012

Subconscious Conservation

I stay out of stores as much as possible during the Christmas season, particularly as the Day draws near.
From what I'm reading out there in the blogosphere, the shelves are running dry of "evil black rifles" and ammunition.

In compliance with the BAR Corporate Headquarters employee handbook for blog contributors, we shoot weekly.  Saturday is usually the day.  We were at my In-Law's yesterday for the Christmas gathering on that side of the family, so no poking holes in paper.

This morning I woke up and thought, "I want to go shoot."  
Brain immediately says,"Yeah, uhm....no."
"The up close and personal attack deterrent ammo is running a bit low."

.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.