Friday, March 9, 2012

At Last, A Clue

I misplaced my debit card yesterday.  I keep it in my pants pocket in a little Tyvek sleeve I got from Texadelphia years ago. Being a creature of habit, when I get home at the end of the day, all the pocket stuff comes out and goes in its usual place. This morning, ready to head out the door got the wallet, keys, pen, my can of bad habit, and debit card...debit card...debit card? Where's my debit card?
So, I checked the auxiliary pocket stuff locations with no luck.  Annoyed, but not alarmed. I was 99%...87%...50% sure I'd arrived home with it.
The good news is that this evening I found the single dollar bill that was in the same pocket as the debit card on the floor of my closet.  The bad news is that most likely my debit card is on the floor of my closet as well.  Well, at least I have a good idea of where it is.
Stay tuned for tomorrow's post, "Closet Spelunking".

Texadelphia. I haven't been there in quite some time. They make a mean Philly Cheese Steak sandwich with a Texas flair.  My favorite is loaded with cherry and banana peppers with honey mustard sauce.  The location on Westheimer is the best in Houston in my experience. I mentioned this to Belle as I was typing, and that we had not been in quite some time.  She suggested that we should go on Sunday...oh but it will be raining.  Being professionally trained in finding solutions I noted that we'd be wearing a car, so it wouldn't be a problem.
That wasn't actually her point. They have a, mostly covered deck with picnic tables where we used to take the BAR Brood for some meaty spicey goodness. It leaks a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.