Friday, March 9, 2012

TGIF

I think that the above pretty much says it all.  I'm glad this week is almost over.

Yesterday was a pretty good day.  When I left the office, I went to the gun range to poke holes in a silouette on some paper.  I have to say that my groupings are getting tighter and tighter and I'm not pulling low left any more, though still shooting a tiny bit low anticipating my shot, no doubt.

After the range, I went to the bowling alley for league.  What a pleasant surprise to find out that my team is in first place!

Last night I bowled above my average, so I was very happy with that.

All in all it's been fairly uneventful this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.