Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Average American

Eats four servings of French Fries per week.  So I'm told by Modern Marvels on the History Channel.
I wonder who out there, is eating mine.  I mean, to make up for my lack of eating French Fries.
I love French Fries.  I can't remember the last time I had French Fries.  I'm sure I did at some point in the past year, but I just don't frequent the fast food hamburger joints much anymore. Well, at all really.
So, obviously :-) someone out there is compensating for my lack of french fry eating, which means they are eating 8 servings of french fries per week.  Maura should give them a good stern talking to.
Curse you idiot box! Now I 'm craving french fries!

4 comments:

  1. Someone is eating my share, too. And I know who.

    It's Maura.

    The Clean Eating stuff is a front. She is eating your fries and she is eating my fries. Last time I talked to her I distinctly heard suspicious french fry noises. I did. I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I resemble that remark!

    So what, pray tell, do "french fry noises" sound like, exactly? :-D

    I'm innocent until proven guilty.

    I'll be defended by the law team of Ore Ida & Heinz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, that would be me...

    Guffaw in AZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, now I'm craving french fries too..

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.