Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's a Boy!! In theory anyway...

Okay, so Kx and I are expecting an addition to the BAR family... and not just no, but HELL effing NO, it's not us that are expecting!

No, we are expecting a grandbaby and apparently, he's decided that he is going to be joining us sooner than expected.  Our oldest daughter called to let me know that her doc says that if she makes it two more weeks it will be a shocker.  Granted, the baby isn't due until mid-August.

Now, they say that there's a little boy cooking in that oven.....     with 3 daughters, 1 son and 2 grand-daughters, I'll believe it when I see it!  I keep hoping those ultrasounds are correct though!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the addition.

    By the way, it makes a great reason to pick up another firearm or three. "But honey, I have one for each of the kids...now I need one for each of the Grand-Kids"

    Now I know Kx59 is a wise man so He'll just nod approvingly when Southern Belle trots out that line, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... oh Bob you are so right on! Yes yes I'M the official BAR gun lover! Hubby barely lets me to go to the sporting goods store alone!

      Delete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.