Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Our new Senator from Texas will be chosen tonight.

Primary run-off between Cruz and Douche-hurst today.  I suspect I gave away who I voted for in that first line.
The Democrats had their primary run-off for Senate candidate today as well.

Sayonara Kay Bailey-Hutchison you effing squish Rino.

Update: Cruz is up on Douche-hurst by 50,000 votes at 8:40 central time.
Loving it.
I have a serious bone to pick with my State Senator, Dan Patrick, who endorsed that douchebag.
Really Dan? You sold your pious Christian Soul so soon? I suspect next election cycle, you won't be seeing a 75% landslide again.  fuckwad.

update 2: Cruz wins.  Dan, you got some 'splainin to do.

1 comment:

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.