Monday, April 16, 2012

Dallas Area Blogshoot

Alright folks, the moment that we've all been waiting for is arriving this Saturday at 10am.  Go to Borepatch's site for the full details.

If anyone in the Houston area would like to car-pool, leave a comment or send me an email (email address is in the side bar) and will see what we can do about getting you up there.

I know that I am extremely excited about this Texas size shoot and am looking forward to ogling all the fun guns that are sure to be showing up.

I'm bringing my Tokorev SVT-40 of course and plenty of ammo for her and I'm sure that hubby will bring his shot guns with rifled slugs.

Apparently, Borepatch is bringing a stuffed toy for us to shoot at.  Last time it was Bart Simpson and I had the pleasure of sending old Bart flying with the BP's Enfield.

I can't wait to meet everyone and I am going to try (if my hotspot will pick up a decent connection) to do a little live blogging while at the shoot but I'm not making any promises on that score as I may be a little busy turning money into noise.

See y'all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.