Friday, April 13, 2012

This is very touching

On Wednesday, my better half, KX was in Austin for a business meeting.

When he was heading back home, he saw many, many police cars.....    people were pulled off on the side of the road and getting out of their cars.

It was a funeral procession for Austin police officer, Jaime Padron who was killed in the line of duty on Good Friday.

This is a video of his funeral procession.

You know, I tease about the city of Austin being the city where we Texans sequestor our moonbat liberals, but this video shows that in Texas, even our moonbats understand and respect our fallen heros.

Rest in Peace Officer Jaime Padron....  Godspeed.

I know that I say it often here at BAR, but somehow I don't think it's often enough. To all of you out there who read my little blog who are either military, law enforcement, EMS or fire fighters..... I cannot thank you enough for what you do for the rest of us. There are just not enough words to express how deep my gratitude is for you all.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.