Sunday, April 17, 2011

From the Road



Mounted up and headed back to Cypress. Belle's behind the wheel. Scooter's in her booster seat watching Lion King on her DVD player. Sarah McLachlan serenades us from the CD player. I'm hooked to the interwebs via the mobile hotspot. I guess we could fire up the gps and get every bit of technology we have on hand running. Gotta love it...
I'm blog reading and snapping random pictures out the window now and then. As I look up I see we are 11 miles from Flatonia, Texas (I did not make that up)

My favorite quote so far today, from the Curmudgeon:
The remainder of the trip was uneventful, except for the part where I discovered I could say the phrase "Watch Out!" three times in under one second.

Upon return to the Casa de Campana, our initial review of the reconnaissance photos showed we'd captured the illusive Shark with Lasers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.