Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's 11:10pm

We were at Sea World from open to close today. The girls, Belle and my granddaughter Scooter are down for the count. Me, I'm listening to Dire Straits "Boom Like That" and sipping a cheap beer. It's been a while since I've been in the Hill Country. I'd forgotten how arid it is. I feel like I've been salt cured and smoked. We couldn't have asked for better weather though. It was sunny with a cool breeze all day. I'm sure Belle will post up some pictures when we get back to Cypress. I'd be doing it now, but we don't have the cable for her camera. So, I'm going to crack another brew and listen to some more music in a vain attempt to forestall the end of my mini vacation.
Here's what's on the Ipud right now:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.