Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Improving.

Back from the range.  I started with the Springfield XDM and decided to just stick with that one today.  I really do like the way that gun feels in my hands and the results are good as well.


A vast improvement over my last time though my higher shots weren't so good.  Either way I am quite pleased.

On another note, I held one of the 4th generation Glocks and that had a nice feel to it.  They didn't have any to rent at that place, so I might have to try somewhere else but I'm interested in that as well.  Glock has such a great reputation for reliability and they're very easy to fire.

Decisions, decisions wonder if the hubby would be too upset if I just got one of each?  Ha!  I think that would be a given. 

4 comments:

  1. Ah, another fan of the QEB target. So am I! Nice work out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to change your nic to DWB..Dual Wielding Belle, and then drag a mattress into the barn.

    [I need a frowny face pic to got with these]

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s.
    that is one dead milk bottle

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.