Friday, April 15, 2011

Some of my favorite blogs

The Daily Bayonet is about to take a break, but lays down some epic skeptic snark on the way out the door. Funny, you get a warmer feeling the farther you read into this week's Round Up.

The Adaptive Curmudgeon writes of the joy of pineapple and reminds me of the salty soggy goodness of canned vegetables. From a comment by ASM826 I learn that chickens actually have brains.

Borepatch provides a timely and useful tip on firearm finish.

Van Helsing explains how to get your boon from the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. The only question remaining is where did the other 4 billion that Obama extorted from BP go?

Friction causes conflagration over at IOTW.

Al Fin's blog is so interesting I can't pick a favorite post today

Aretae is so smart, he occasionally thinks about thinking. My IQ increases every time I read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.