Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sharecroppers

were apparently living here til I cut the front lawn after work this evening.
It was pretty bad.  I have a brown thumb, and no other excuse than my kitchen and yard slaves are all grown and off at college or out on their own.
As soon as college is done and paid for, I'm getting myself a fast,  shiny, new,


lawn service.

And maybe some professional landscaping. Our yard needs an intervention.
It might even save a tree a year considering all the nastygrams the homeowner's association sends me regarding weed eating the joints growing weeds in the sidewalk. I mean, jeez, I mow them down to standard fairway rough height.
busybodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.