Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I never really thought of it as a Full Contact Sport (or, There ought to be a Law!)

Owww! was my reaction to the very first line in the short article. 
"A 48-year-old man was nearly killed after being impaled in the groin with a golf club during a fight at a golf course..."
I was assuming this was a freak accident due to a rolled golf cart perhaps.
Yeah, not so much...
Expect Golf Club Control legislation any day now, because if that club had not been available, this tragedy never would have happened (unless of course, the golf club was obtained illegally)


.

1 comment:

  1. You can have my club when you pry it from my cold, dead crotch. Hmmm, just doesn't have the same ring.

    Glad I quit chasing little white balls before it got dangerous!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.