Tuesday, November 13, 2012

To Hell in a Handbasket

It's where the world is headed.
Even one of my favorite charities has lost their ever loving minds.
Teke posted up on the situation  yesterday.
Gun owners are not good enough for WWP to be seen with.
More detail here at An Ordinary Texan.

I find the Wounded Warriors Project stance on this personally and deeply offensive.  They could fire the PR moron that rejected Gun Talk Radio's invitation to come on air on Veteran's day, and apologize to gun owner's everywhere and it would not make one damn bit of difference to me.  I've donated to WWP in the past. I was queued up to donate again this next month.  I'll no longer be doing so.
This is one circumstance where I can vote with my feet and spend my money elsewhere.

5 comments:

  1. Whether or not it's for a good cause, would you really want your money to be going to an organization that stupid? WHAT THE HELL DID THEY THINK WOULD HAPPEN?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changed my sidebar - post about it tomorrow!

    gfa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say this one came as a shock. In the end it's the vets that will pay again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lot's of other organizations supporting vets out there.
      I'll find another. It's the least I can do.

      Delete
  4. I've always been jealous of the cool Wounded Warrior logo and marketing attraction, but the Gunblogger Rendezvous has always been Soldier's Angels fundraiser and after hearing Major Chuck talk about getting blowed-up in Iraq you might feel like they have the better operation...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.