Monday, November 12, 2012

Veteran's Day

While yesterday was actually Veteran's Day, I just wanted to stop and take the time to thank all of our veterans, young and old, for all that you sacrificed and/or what you are sacrificing now to try and preserve our freedom.

As you all know, Kx and I went to a gun show and bought a couple of things, but we also went to the Opera and I was glad to see that the Houston Grand Opera appreciates our veterans as well.

Before the show started, they asked all the veterans in the audience to please rise and they were thanked with a thundering round of applause, then we all sang the National Anthem and it was fantastic.  Yes, yours truly cried like a baby.

Once again, thank all of you out there for your service.  I can't express how grateful I am and the debt that I owe is too great to sum up!

Take care and Happy Veteran's Day.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.