Saturday, August 6, 2011

Things I've Learned from TBG

Funny phrases that I've learned from The Big Guy today:

It's so dry that the trees are following the dogs around
Feeding the ants = puking on the side of the road

Dos and Don'ts when around TBG:

Don't disturb him in the bathroom when he has a nose bleed
Don't think you might be bored over lunch, the guy is hilarious
Do plan on great conversation, great stories and a lot of laughs!

So far it's been a fantastic day.  I've laughed so hard that I cried.  We're meeting for dinner, then drunks with pointy things at the local watering hole.  Should be a fun night.



1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA

    And yeah, this is 100% accurate. Now if I can just get him to call you the "South Texas Gunblogger Community Organizer", I can die content ...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.