Friday, November 11, 2011

Geniuses!

I feel all warm and snuggly and so much safer now that they've figured this out! Ok, work with me here, I'm digging into the deep dark depths of my Snark Pocket to attempt to find the words that appropriately express my Scorn for this incredible cognition.  K, wait there it is. No, that was a roll of quarters...pretty sure. Oh!,... no, some lint.
I got nothing.
I'm just going to pick my jaw up off the floor and post the link.

Authorities Warn Terrorists Increasingly Eyeing Attacks on Buses Over Other Transit Targets

Srsly?  Put in a call to Israel. They can fill you in on all the details. Really.

I can't even think of a category to put this one in. Well, maybe a new category, in my best Eric Cartman voice, "AUTHORITAHS".
I'll be ok. I'm going to shoot  Boris tomorrow. I'm taking Rocky too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.