Monday, September 26, 2011

We now return to our regularly scheduled program.........

I woke up this morning feeling like I had spent the whole day being Kx59's 'anchor bitch'.

Oh wait, I WAS the anchor bitch.

I always seem to forget how many muscles you use when you're on a boat, especially when you're actually hunting for the fish and you have anchor duty..........  OY!

That's okay, hubby isn't without his own pain issues this morning from unloading the gear from the boat, and from walking up and down stairs, etc. etc.

Yeah, it sucks getting old.

Oh well, it was good sleeping in my own bed last night, but I sure didn't want to get out of it this morning...........      more coffee please.




1 comment:

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.