Thursday, October 20, 2011

Friday is almost here!

Yay!  Friday is just one day away and it's going to be a beautiful weekend here in H-Town.

Hubby and I are going to a party on Saturday and on Sunday we're going to see the King Tut exhibit at the Museum of Fine Arts, then after that we're going to go and shoot the Tokorev and his cute little .22 rifle and of course probably shoot my pistol.

After work today, I'm taking my buddy, Jay to the gun range.  He just bought a new pistol and would like for me to go with him to the range since it's his first trip to this particular range.

Last night at darts the conversation went like this:

Jay:  "Hey Belle, would you do me a favor?"
Me:  "Sure Jay, what do you need?
Jay:  "Well you know I bought my gun and I was wanting to go and shoot it, but I don't want to go by myself, would you go with me so that I don't make a fool of myself at the range?"
Me:  "Well..........   okay.........   twist my arm............"
Jay:   LOL

Hubby found it really comical as well, knowing full well that I'm not likely to turn down a trip to the range!

1 comment:

  1. We really enjoyed the Tut exhibit when we caught it in Dallas a while back. Beautiful stuff. Spring for the headphones/guided tour if that's available. Really adds to the experience to hear the details behind what you're looking at.

    Some days are better than others to visit the range, but I don't think there's ever a *bad* time to do it :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.