Thursday, October 13, 2011

Good news!

As you all know, my beloved Natasha, the Tokerev SVT-40, is by far my favorite long gun.  Oh wait, it's my only long gun, though we do have a couple of good shotguns at home....

Well, Natasha has been at the gunsmith for the past three weeks and I got a phone call about an hour ago that she's ready to come home.

I had the sights adjusted and I had him check out why she's jamming up at breech.  I'm hoping that she's fixed properly but I will find out tomorrow when I go and pick her up.  I would pick her up today but I have a toture session scheduled at the beauty salon so no time.

I will give a range report on her tomorrow evening when I get home.  I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. A torture session at a beauty salon? Why? You don't need to go.
    I'll not speculate on the content of the torture session, lest kingsx59 seek me out and subject me to my own torture session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope he was able to get her sorted out. If you've only got one long gun, that's sure a good one to have. SVT's been on my wish list for a loooong time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Paladin, come to the College Station blogshoot in November and you can certainly give her a spin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Guffaw, it's not secret that my torture sesson at the beauty salon entails waxing of the legs and bikini line........

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.