Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blog has taken off......

I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who reads this blog.

Strangely enough I'm getting multiple hits from all over the world. Considering the location of some of my hits, I get the feeling that some of you out there are serving in our military. Those who are military (past and present) I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service.

My readers who are not in the military but are reading me from outside the US, I want to thank you for reading.

I'm really amazed that folks across the globe stop in to see what we have to say.

5 comments:

  1. You bet!
    You and kx59 are good folks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime! I always come around here to see what you two are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good people offering a refreshing view of life. What's not to like!

    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy the blog, the commentary ( both personal and political ) and a glimpse into how 2 other like minded normal people are living their lives. I'm sure everyone else sees that, too. Lots of good here. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.