Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's going to be a great day..

I am so looking forward to the blogshoot this morning.  Kx59 and I spent the night in a musty hotel room in Lockhart so that we didn't have to get on the road by the butt crack of dawn.

I had a restless night as I usually do when in a hotel, with several dreams that woke me up in the wee hours of the morning, one including that we were an hour and a half late to the blogshoot.

We just had a nice breakfast at a little diner next door to the hotel and now we're waiting to check out and head on over to the range.

We brought our long guns to shoot and the range has rentals for pistols.  Kx, I think is going to rent an XDM 40 cal and I think that I will just stick with the XDM .9mm since I know that's what I like.  I will, of course fire the 40 cal to check it out, who knows, I may like it better.


1 comment:

  1. Enjoy. Wish I could have made it. Expect to hear some good reports.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.