Thursday, June 23, 2011

Miss Kitty Breaks the Sound Barrier

Today, I was sitting on the couch and suddenly the sky opens up and it started pouring down rain.  It was like someone dumped a giant bucket of water over the house it was so heavy.

Suddenly I heard a boom (all within seconds) and Miss Kitty shoots through the kitty door.  Okay so it probably wasn't a sonic boom but thunder.

She makes it inside and of course, she's soaking wet and looking madder than a wet hen cat.

Naturally I couldn't help myself and I laughed.  I think that even the dog was amused because she immediately went to the cat and started circling her, checking her out.  I swear I thought I saw a smirk on the dog's face.


1 comment:

  1. Apparently according to today's report from the the homestead, current dog butched up to the queen cat. Although not personally witnessed, according to the daily report, queen cat backed down.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.