Thursday, June 16, 2011

My god, they're fish for crying out loud.........

San Franfreako has really lost it's marbles.  They are proposing a ban on pets, including, now get this....  goldfish.  The moonbats say that they are wanting to ban the ownership of pets because it's inhumane.

I don't know, from a fish's perspective, I would think that being in a tank with other fish that won't eat me is not too bad of an existence.  Plenty of room of my very own, all the food I could want and no worries.  Considering how short their memories must be, it would be like having a new home every couple of hours!

What idiots they are in San Fran.  of course I don't have to tell any of you that because their idiocy is so transparent, hence Pelosi holding office for so long.............    ugh.


3 comments:

  1. Pbbbght...I spent a decade traveling to Frisco.. they hate it when you call it that...heh. San Francisco has turned into an insane asylum and a bum's toilet. The city is overrun by the "homeless" and smells like a public urinal that does not flush and has been missed many many times. Such an ignoble end for such a beautiful part of this great Republic. They are reaping what they have sewn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep this cat is treated so inhumanely:
    http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/kingsx59/misskittysleeping.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in "the industry", so to speak, and I can tell you for a fact that a high percentage of Animal Rights/Welfare folks are certifiable. They often appear reasonable and normal, but if you scratch the surface of most you'll find a lot of crazy under there.

    And having seen behind the curtain at seemingly beneficial organizations like the SPCA and especially HSUS - the crazy isn't just limited to individuals either.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.